Whiteway Building service is committed to doing our part in maintaining a healthy environment for our customers, our employees, and future generations. We employ the use of green cleaning chemicals and procedures in the facilities we service including but not limited to the ones listed below.
- Chemicals - Green Seal (TM) Certified Chemicals
- Dilution Control Systems - Ensure accurate mixing of chemicals to prevent waste.
- Education and Training - Our Janitors are trained how to use both green chemicals and procedures.
- CIMS-GB Expert - We have a Cleaning Industry Management Standard Green Building (CIMS_GB) Expert on staff ready to assist you with any questions you may have regarding green cleaning.
- Microfiber - A color coded microfiber system prevents cross-contamination and chemical over spray while also being reusable.
- LEED Certification - Our CIMS-GB Expert can assist you in achieving and/or maintaining LEED Compliance.
- Carpet Care- Our vacuums employ high filtration systems and/or meet the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) requirements for efficiency (CRI Green Label Testing)
Please click on Cindy Burger to request additional information on our green cleaning programs.